Direct target groups are:
Student at secondary level:
- Learning how to act climate-friendly;
- Benefiting from European exchange;
- Getting insight in world of work (by using professional management).
- Getting acquainted with new approaches (environmental management, digital learning, evaluation strategies etc.);
- Exchanging with European colleagues.
- Teachers and pupils in associated partner schools active in science education;
- Stakeholders at administrative and political level (educational authorities, environmental ministries) and SME’s, NGO’s etc.